View all facilities
Hans Christian Andersen-Skate Park
Subfacility of Hans Christian Andersen Park
10 a.m. - Closure times vary month to month depending on park closures
Park is closed when it rains. Ground must be dry to re-open
*PLEASE NOTE* THE SKATE PARK WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC FOR A SKATE CONTEST- THE SOLVANG SKATE JAM ON SATURDAY AUGUST 7, 2021 FROM 10AM-APPROX 2PM.
- No bicycles allowed.
- Helmets, knee pads and elbow pads must be worn at all times within the skate park area; violators subject to citation (Municipal Code 8-7-3E).
- Skating on park curbs, parking lots and entrance areas is prohibited.
- No smoking allowed.
- No alcohol or drug use allowed.
- No intimidation, hazing or fighting allowed.
- No graffiti or tagging will be tolerated; the park will stay closed until removed or repaired.
- No movable obstacles or materials (i.e. ramps, jumps) are allowed within the fenced skate park area.
- Sheriff's or Parks Department staff reserves the right to eject anyone from the skate park at any time for any reason.
- The facility shall only be used when gates are opened or when the skate area is not posted as closed.
- No food, drink, bottles, cans, coolers or thermoses within the skate park area.
- Dispose of trash in trash receptacles.
- No spectators are permitted within the fenced skate park area.
- No sales of any materials, special events or contents are allowed in the designated skate park area unless authorized by the City of Solvang.
- The City of Solvang has the right to close the skate park at any time for any reason.